Monday, February 7, 2011

Water Under The Bridge

Okay... very quick synopsis of things going on...

Joe is back at homeschooling with us. He is re-doing Algebra 1 from scratch, studying Romeo & Juliet, doing a review of World History through essays and time lines, taking Japanese and Drama with TJ. We also signed him up to a website called Super Charged Science. It is really, really cool. It has experiments he can do from home, text materials, tests, videos, teleclasses and pretty much everything needed for a great science class. We are also looking into guitar lessons for him.

TJ continues with Time4Learning, supplemented by various workbooks, printouts and text books we have around the house. I'm going to have to sit down with him and make him try harder on the Time4Learning, though. Often he breezes through the lessons with a stunning lack of effort!

As for the rest of the family - Jessica's knees are healing. She goes back to Shriners in March.

And today... I found out I have shingles... joy of all joys. Otherwise, my career is doing well. I just got paid for a nice sized job and have more work on the way. I have a new website (http://www.nurseval.com) and will gradually be building my web presence to hopefully keep my work steady.

Guess that's it!

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure there is a lot more than "that's it"!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete