Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sept 16th

Today was an excellent day! In the morning we did Language Arts, Reading, Math & Spelling. Then we did Social Studies and multiplication review on the way to Canyon Falls where we went on a couple hour hike with members of the homeschooling group. It was beautiful and TJ had a lot of fun. The kids climbed, ran, jumped, splashed, collected water and plant samples and just really enjoyed the whole outing! I only got one photo with my phone (my camera's dead :( ) and it turned out fuzzy but a couple of the other Moms got some pictures so maybe I'll get copies to post on here.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds fun! It's nice that you guys go on field trips like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy those field trips! Believe it or not, I've never been to Quincy Mine and only been to Canyon Falls once :) And I like ALL of your pictures TJ.

    ReplyDelete